Houses

Dr. and Ruth Swann House, Now Dennis and Linda Reaves

 

Charles Stewart House, Now owned by Dorothy Litman

Blue (Yellow?) house west of court house on corner of 3rd and Warren

Dad's First House- Across South From Parson's

 

The 1900 Graphic

 

Harry McAllister and Leva Schlatter's House

House on left- Now The Center (was Harry McAllister House)

House on right- Now Hamiltons Super Market (was Leva Schlatter's House)

 

 

Home of the Late Dr. & Ruth Swann

In Background, Home of Louis & Maxine Wilhelm - on 5th street

 

Home of Doctor, and Ruth Swann

When Robert Meloan owned it.

 

Interior of Home of Doctor, and Ruth Swann

When Robert Meloan owned it.

 

Interior of Home of Doctor, and Ruth Swann

When Robert Meloan owned it.

 

Home of Doctor, and Ruth Swann

When Robert Meloan owned it.

 

April 26, 1965 - Welfare Building - Hinshaw and Sprock

 

Alexis Phelps House

Oquawka, Illinois - Built in 1833. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

 

The Phelps House

 

M. E. and Alma Nolan Home  (1920 Not Completed)

NE corner 6th and Warren Streets (Note barn in background left)

 

Frank Cooper's House

 

House 1

 

House 2

 

 House 3

 

 House 4

 

 House 5

 

House 6

 

House 7

 

 

Frank Coopers Home

 

G.H. Cooper Home

Scene of high water at home place